Newsletter April 2022 EOOTB Teachers training –LTT in Greece
We are building international digital teachers’ community and inviting teachers for the second LTT in Piraeus, Greece 6-9 June, 2022.
Main goal is to widen the network of local schools involved in our project and reach more disadvantaged contexts.
- Continue with the upgrade of the level of training material
- Develop new teachers training pathways
- Experiment new training methods for rural teachers
- Bring on the research work definition
- Develop also the topics of Non-formal Education and Outdoor Education
- approached to distance learning
- Foster team building among new teachers involved in the project
- Reach a new and updated consciousness on the topics related to the project
Profile of participants:
- Low digital skilled teachers with also low language skills. Preferred subject teachers.
- Priority is given to teachers belonging to geographically disadvantaged rural areas and who never traveled with Erasmus.
All participants will receive certificates after the training.